New governance at AgriCord
AgriCord adapts to global challenges with a new governance structure and board!
We are honored that Mr Werner Schwarz from Deutscher Bauernverband will continue to lead as President of AgriCord.
With the new board we foster more agile decision taking, we express our commitment for equal partnerships across the globe and we strengthen the voice of farm leaders worldwide.
The new board is composed of 4 farmers’ organisations leaders and 3 directors of agri-agencies:
- Werner Schwarz from Deutscher Bauernverband in Germany, president
- Marcel Groleau from UPA in Canada, vice-president
- Ousmane Ndiayé from Asprodeb Agri-Agency in Senegal, vice-president
- Ziger Vanderley from Unicafes in Brazil, board member
- Pieter Verhelst from Boerenbond in Belgium, board member
- Hans Lind from We Effect Agri-Agency in Sweden, board member
- Laure Hamdi from AFDI Agri-Agency in France, board member